Monday, October 18, 2010

spirit of the marathon

For the first post of magnificent Monday I have decided to share with you this truly magnificent movie "Spirit of the Marathon". It is a documentary of some contestants of the Chicago marathon. From the first timers to the sponsored athletes trying to win.
Watch it.
If this doesn't inspire you to run and to push yourself to do things you never though you would, then I don't know what will. I know that it definitely re-inspired me to really work through the knee pain I have, and to not lose sight of my goal of a marathon.



I used to work at Salt Lake Running Co. and learned a lot about running while there. If anyone has any questions about running, equipment, training schedules etc. feel free to email me at alysharette@gmail.com and I would love to answer them.
happy magnificent running!

No comments: