Tuesday, October 19, 2010

pop

For those of you that watch Oprah, did you see when Dr. Oz was on and showed the proper way to pop a zit? Well, if you missed it, let me tell you about it.

First of all he had a giant fake zit that he used for his demonstration.
It was gross.
I tried to find video of it, but I couldn't

Dr. Oz says:
1. Wait for the zit to come to a head.
2. When the zit feels ready, hold a hot washcloth on it to pull all the infection to surface.
3. sterilize a small needle.
4. Keeping the needle parallel to the skin, push the needle through the head of the zit. (this sounds like it hurts, but trust me it doesn't.
5. Rip the needle through the layer of skin, opening up the zit.
6. then apply a small amount of pressure
7. out comes the white ooze. And if you are anything like me, this will give you great pleasure.

Since moving to Florida I have been breaking out. I never to rarely got zits in Utah and I think the humidity is to blame for my zitty face. Anyway I had 4 zits that would not go away, and I kept trying to pop them with no relief.

I was desperate, so I thought I would give the doc's method a go.
and it is AWESOME.
All four zits gone!
painless!
no damaging scars afterward!
yahoo!

So, next time you have one of those lovely red dots, that are sometimes mistaken for small planets on you face, you have TO DO this.

No comments: