- Study for really big art history test
- Draw a tessellation for 2D design (about 10 hours to do)
- about 5 online assignments for astronomy
- read 1984
- find and reconstruct a photo for graphic computer applications (about 40 hours to do)
- Catch on my food/exercise journal
- Go running (training for the half)
- Visit my sister Annie. Let's put it this way, she just needs it.
Most of this needs to be done before David and I go to St. George this weekend for his interview. And here I am blogging about it. oi.
Let it be said though, I am never taking 17 credits again.