Thursday, February 10, 2011

lucy lou diaries




"Lucy here!

Mom forgot to tell you guys about our really really long trip home from Florida. She is probably trying to put it out of her memory. As am I. I figure the best way to do so is to talk about it and then move on. So here are some of my best shots from the trip. Most the time I rode on mom's lap but sometimes she would make me sit on the floor. She knew I didn't like it. She always gives into my puppy dog eyes though so I would just get back on her lap. The one request I had on this drive home was to stop at the four corners! I think I am one of the few dogs that has been in four states at once!

Anyhoo, we are finally settled in cozy little place. I got a new toy and the past few nights mom has let me sleep at her feet until Dad comes to bed. I love it!

Until next time!

Loves. Lucy."

No comments: