Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lately I've been loving

In honor of love day tomorrow, and in no exact order...


1. My two biggest fans. husband and pooch. Of course my family goes here too.


2. Izze. Oh how I love them. I don't drink soda, just cause I think it is gross and I never feel good after I drink it. (I think it's been about 6 years now) This stuff is all natural, fruity and oh so delicious. 


3. Roasted veggies. In particular carrots. A little olive oil, salt and pepper in the oven at 425 for 20-25 mins. They are heavenly. Salty yet sweet, soft yet crispy.


4. My church. I love it. I'm proud to be a member. 


5. My early valentine's day present from husband. Skull candy dub headphones. They make my running life so much better. thank you hubs.


6. Tracy Anderson Method. She is working muscles that I honestly didn't know I could work, and I love it.

1 comment:

Cicely said...

Happy Valentines Day.