Sunday, September 12, 2010

David Jordan Sharette

24 years ago today this little gem came into the world. If you are one of the lucky ones that have known him during this time then you know he is just that, a gem.


There are few decisions in my life that I can look back on and say with 100% certainty that it was a good decision. Serving my mission was one, and the other is marrying David. He has with out a doubt made my life 1,000 times better and there isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't make me so happy.



He was so adorable as a baby, even cuter as a toddler, and the pictures of him as a teenager are, well, priceless. I cannot wait to have little David's running around (that is just a figure of speech, I really can wait).



And now in his 24th year he is looking sexier than ever. I love you Davie and I hope you have a magnificent birthday!

No comments: