Tuesday, May 8, 2012

concrete jungle



A little while ago we got word that David may have the opportunity to do an internship in the big city. You know which one. We got super excited. Then we didn't hear anything for awhile. No so excited. But then, last week we found out he got it! Which means, drum roll please, we are moving to New York! Well, ok moving is a bit of an exaggeration. We are going for a few months. Neither of us have ever been to the concrete jungle where dreams are made of. So we are both a little nervous and excited. If any of you have been there and you know just the place to eat or just the thing to see then please tell me! I am secretly hoping I run into Nat the fat rat, and that we will become kindred spirits, because let's be honest she is one of the funniest and most stylish New Yorker I know. Granted I don't know many and I don't even really know her, but still she is hilarious. The above pictures were taken by her.

No comments: