Thursday, April 5, 2012

sneeze. cough. blow nose. repeat.


oh man, I have never been sick like this. I pulled out all the stops. A new humidifier, VapoSteam, Afrin, decongestant, cough drops, tea, orange juice and rest. Yet somehow I still ended up with infection in both ears. I have a new found sense of empathy for everyone that has had an ear infection. The pressure that was/is in my head is indescribable. I was literally concerned that my head was going to explode. I couldn't stand up, sleep, or open my eyes. The worst part is I haven't gone to yoga for days. So, my good sister Libby took me to the instacare and I was given some antibiotics. Within three hours of taking the antibiotics the pressure started to go away. I have been a much happier lady today. Good thing to cause I have way too many things on my to do list to be sick any longer. Also, the weather has been way too nice to be cooped up inside. Hello Spring!

p.s. I will get the April calendar and Visiting Teaching message out asap.

No comments: