Saturday, April 28, 2012

the graduate





 David officially graduated from Brigham Young University last weekend. He received a bachelor's degree in Economics with a minor in Mathematics. It was no easy task, but as always he rocked it. David could not be happier to be done with school. I am pretty happy about it too. Let the beard growing begin! oh and not to mention real life. You know the kind with a job.

p.s. please ignore me being half asleep in the pictures. I was sick, but no way was I going to miss this.

2 comments:

David Sharette said...

Hottest wife evvvvvvveeerrrr. You should graduate from hottness school.

Gabrielle Kim said...

Congratulations! I was thinking how great both of you looked! You are such a wonderful couple and I am sure that only the best things await you in life!!!