Saturday, July 16, 2011

rollin', rollin' down the river














On Thursday we returned from our annual river trip. 
Although it was a little different this year. 
It was sad not to have my family there, 
but so awesome to have David and his family there. 
The trip was a total success, thanks to my amazing brother in law Brad. (first picture).
He makes it possible for us to have the most amazing trips.
Way better than the guided river trips and at a fraction of the cost. 
I wish we could have spent another 5 days out there. 
I absolutely love being out in nature and on the river.
I don't worry or think about anything else. 
All those worldly worries leave you and you are over come by the beauty of nature. 

pictures taken on the green river at Gates of Lodore in Colorado. 

No comments: