Thursday, June 30, 2011

a couple of trips

We have been on a few trips lately, and I have been terrible at documenting them. I don't really like my camera right now, so I never remember to take pictures. Here are a few that were taken.
First, in May we headed to City of Rocks in Idaho for some climbing. It was so cold and stormy that we spent most of our time in my sister's trailer.






Then at the beginning of June we headed down to Lake Powell. Neither of us had been and it truly lived up to all the hype that we had heard. Although the water wasn't the warmest, we still enjoyed ourselves.







When we got home we then took off to Maple Canyon. Don't mind the fact that I didn't take one picture the ENTIRE trip. So many great shots that I didn't capture. I really am going to try and do better in the future.

No comments: