Monday, May 2, 2011

bikram


I started doing bikram yoga last month. I had never tried because I was always too freaked out at the idea of doing yoga in a 110 degree room. I had heard that bikram yoga would cure or help almost any injury or health problem. So I thought I would give it a go and see if it could help this wretched back of mine. 
I have been going for a month now. I go 6 times a week. and oh my! I love love it. 90 minutes of awesomeness. My back feels so much better. I sleep better. I feel better. It makes me conscious of what I am eating. I have more energy. I feel like it helped me in school and to run better. 

If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it. It is expensive, but so worth it. Trust me. 
And who knows, maybe one day you will be able to do this...

No comments: