Wednesday, February 9, 2011

another love day





With Valentines Day just around the corner I felt it was an appropriate time to share about our anniversary, another love day. Since 2010 is an even year it was David's turn to plan what we did.

We both decided that we wanted to go to the temple every year on our anniversary, so that is what we did first. We went to the beautiful Draper Temple to do sealings. It was an awesome reminder that of the promises we made a year ago.

David knows how I love me a mani/pedi so he then treated me to one. Later that night he re-created a lot of good memories of ours. We went to dinner at our favorite Thai restaurant, which is also where he proposed. We finished the night by going up the Marriott hotel where we went on our wedding night. He even sang my song to me, my own personal show.

I love David. I love that he loves me no matter what. I love our little family. love love love.

1 comment:

Cicely said...

I love you. and this post. and your blog.
Loves.